Friday, April 1, 2011

Anti-Abortion

My opinion is an opinion and always will be, just the same as everyone else who has a word on whether or not abortion is right, wrong, fare, or unfair. I believe that everyone should have the right to choose whether or not they want to abort their child, because in the end it will be them taking care of that child. I personally don't believe that a man should tell a woman whether or not having an abortion is wrong due to their great amount of absence in childrens lives. Besides, the percentage of African American abortions compared to White Women abortion rates are only in a 3% difference; placing mixed children in the same category as African Americans.

The billboard brought about some offense to me as well as I believe it brought about offense to the African American race because it makes our women look like some typeof murderer. Plus, it precieves us as bad people because of the interpretation of abortions that we have. I don't believe that no woman wishes to hurt or harm her child ever. They just aren't always able to provide for their child. So, my concern is with women's lack of responsibility in protecting themselvs so they won't be seen as a life theif.

No comments:

Post a Comment